Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cheeky plate Happy nails

Hello ¡
I came up with this idea, and it gave the results that I expected, I only had to paint a white line in the middle of your nail, (this white line over your favorite base color ), then you can stamp and obtain three colors over a same nail, this enriches the appearence of your nail design.
This is my new nail polish called” Never Say No” by Sephora. It is a taupe with beige shimmer, opaque with one coat, I loved it so much, the shimmer gives a lovely bright ¡¡
Base color: Never say no  by Sephora, White nail polish line on the top by Touché
Stamping polish: Konad  Black
Stamping plates: Konad M81, Cheeky plate”Happy nails”
Decoration: Silver Stones
 

I can never have enough of this plate. "Happy nails" by cheeky came with such a rich variety of designs. Of course, combined con Konad stamping m81 style makes a nice match.



No comments:

Post a Comment